Believe it or not, somewhere between getting The Primitique ready for a Grand Opening this weekend and life, I recently celebrated a birthday and hosted The 5th Annual Pumpkinfest at my house.We again enjoyed making Junk Pumpkins. Wanna see?
Click here to enjoy the pictures I took at the party. And click here to enjoy David's pictures.

Have you decorated for Halloween?
In the midst of utter chaos the last few weeks, I just didn't have time to get the regular decorations out. Instead, to decorate I used random items laying around my house.
Seriously.
This old urn happens to have my initial on it. I just scattered Grandma Joy's teeth around and it added one eerie element, don't you think?
A bottle of teeth is creepy, isn't it? Yes. The Tooth Fairy saved all my teeth.
I think this old, broken mannequin face is a little spooky.
And a well placed mannequin hand even gives this fella the heebie jeebies!
So, I know. Not your traditional Halloween decorations. But, they work!
Happy Monday!
~Mindy


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Junk Pumpkins and Decorations