Save A bumble bee has found it's place on social network:

A bumble bee has found it's place

on the fabric that was once  my children's nursery fabric.

When I started this small crazy quilt, I knew I just had to incorporate a piece of this precious "memory" fabric into it.

 I then embroidered the bumblebee and I also embroidered the main part of the small flowers, including the trunk of the tree....................

I did not want to add too much embroidery to this piece..............

I want the delicate design to remain...........

I think this small stitching adds just enough..........
don't you?
As you can see in the bottom right hand corner........I have embroidered a daisy or two.........
but that will be for a later post to see.

I also decided to create one more border stitch........the little red french knot flowers add just enough "life" to this red piece of fabric.
I am almost through with this little piece of "craziness" and I will soon show you the whole quilt.
I am still not sure what kind of border I will add...........
do you have any suggestions?
I would love to hear.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A bumble bee has found it's place

Info recommended by: Vintage website, Vintage style and Vintage online