Save What I Wore..... on social network:

What I Wore.....

Actually....What We Wore.
Kaia's definitely got her own style and I'm kind of jealous!
This week's challenge from Lindsay was mixing stripes with florals.
We figured out quickly that we don't own a lot of florals.
So you're getting mostly stripes!
Striped shirt: American Eagle
 Ripped Bootcut Jeans: Abercrombie
Flip Flops: Old Reefs
Hat: Mine from Ripcurl Store in San Clemente
Braided leather bracelet: Target.

And here is my attempt at mixing stripes and floral....
White V-Neck: American Eagle
Grey Tank: Buckle
Grey Striped Jersey Skirt: Stacy Lynn Designs
{purchased at Queen Bee Market! so affordable....so comfortable....so stylish}
I also have this skirt from her that I seriously love!
Belt: Betty Girl Boutique - Local
Shoes: Nordstrom - Old
Flower Pins: handmade by me
Floral Headband: Gussy Sews!

What I wore was started by Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy as an accountability post to get out of pj's during the day for stay at home/working mommies! The inspiration over there is amazing. Last week over 200 people linked up with amazing outfits! Go check it out here.

And P.S....she sells the flower pins in her online shop. I only sell mine at local trunk shows from time to time. Her pins were featured by The Pioneer Woman. They are famous!!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: What I Wore.....

Info recommended by: Vintage website, Vintage style and Vintage online