Save We are Home.... on social network:

We are Home....


We are home today - missing the surf, the waves, Velvet Yogurt and I'm feeling weepy today. So many little reminders that Jason is gone. It's Tuesday, and I'm home. Luckily I have a very hungry little boy, with no food in the house, so I must face reality and get my two kiddos ready for school to start tomorrow and go grocery shopping.


I do have fabulous pictures from our little vacation to share. And, a couple of giveaways. I picked something up while in Santa Monica (always thinking of my dear blog friends). You have all offered such amazing support and love. Hang in there with me. This little blog of mine will be back to normal again soon.

Blake has stopped whinning, which means he found something to eat. Oh good....cotton candy from the fair last Wednesday. I think I'll go join him. Why not, today is our last day of summer vacation.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: We are Home....

Info recommended by: Vintage website, Vintage style and Vintage online