Save What I Wore Wednesday....On Tuesday! on social network:

What I Wore Wednesday....On Tuesday!

It's raining here again in our neck of the woods.
And I failed in documenting my getting dressed every day.
But rest assured.....I did!

Here is yesterday!
Yesterday, as in the day I went shopping and practically got a whole new wardrobe for a steal.
But those outfits will be shown next week....if the weather warms up and cooperates!
{Sweater in Brown, it went on sale, I have it in grey and wear it often, so I bought it in brown - Nordstrom, Cream Cami - Buckle, Standard & Practice Jeggings - Nordstrom on sale online right now, Brown Boots - Nine West Outlet, Cream Ruffled Rain Coat - A treasure from a shopping trip to San Francisco with my brother when I used to take him to his doctor appointments purchased at Nest.}

And seriously, do you ever have one of those shopping days where almost everything works and you walk away with a whole bag of treasures grinning from ear to ear because it didn't break the bank?

I'm also eyeing these two dresses for an upcoming wedding that I am helping with. I guess you could say that I am their wedding planner. It's been so much fun and I can't wait to share all the details with you after the wedding....middle of June.




{both dresses from Anthropologie}

The first dress I would wear with a little cardigan and the second also with a cardigan and belted with a brown belt. I'm leaning towards the first dress. Totally comfy for a busy wedding planner in a vineyard/rustic barn setting don't ya think?!

Don't forget to check out all the inspiration over at Lindsey's What I Wore Linky Party. So many cute girls and outfits to inspire you to try something new!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: What I Wore Wednesday....On Tuesday!

Info recommended by: Vintage website, Vintage style and Vintage online