Hosted by Sweet Annee,"Tour for a Cure" is a look at some wonderful gardens this week, while calling attention to the serious issue of trying to conquer breast cancer. (Click on the Tour for a Cure banner on the right side of my blog for a closer look at this, and down further, there is a blue badge with a pink ribbon that you can click to contribute to breast cancer research for free.) As I've noted before, I'm sort of living in "limbo" right now, and I don't know what my garden at my home in Idaho looks like because I haven't been there in 5 (egads!) months. We have a neighbor boy mowing our lawns and I'm told that the yards look great, so I have to trust that all is okay there. I have many photos of my flowers and the birds that always visited our yard every spring and summer, so I thought I'd share a few from last year and the year before.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Garden Tour Week! Part 1-Flowers